Patron Pro package has important updates!
Image locking in Patreon WordPress got an overhaul and its now faster, better:
- Caching of locked images
- New locked image interface
- Users are now sent to pledge flow when they click a locked image if they don’t have enough pledge for the image
- Image locking placeholders now respect the original image dimensions and also thumbnail dimensions
Additionally, various minor issues about cache problems were fixed.
A new optimization is faster post listing of locked posts for logged in users.
Patreon WordPress in Patron Pro package is at 3.0.0 version, and to get benefits of these enhancements you need to be using the Patreon WordPress which came with your Patron Pro package. If you lost it or replaced it, you can re-download it from your account page after logging in.
Patron Plugin Pro also has fixes and enhancements:
- Tested to work with Image locking function
- Shortcodes wrapped inside patron only snippet shortcode now should work properly
- Double login buttons in login forms fixed
- Update notices will only appear when there is an update now
To be able to update, you must have a valid license and had activated/saved this through the ‘Addons’ tab of your Patron Plugin Pro admin.
If you are having issues while updating, please contact support